Delta Dental Participating Dentist Handbook
The dentist handbook is an extension of the Participating Dentist Agreement and is designed to provide important information related to the general processing policies and guidelines for all ADA CDT procedure codes, along with other helpful information such as definitions, submitting claims, appeals and using electronic services.
The 2019 handbook will be available online by December 31, 2018. To access, log in to your dentist account and click on the "Documents & Dentist Handbook" section.
Delta Dental PPO Fee Schedule
The 2019 Delta Dental PPO Fee Schedules were mailed on November 14 to all general dental offices participating in the Delta Dental PPO network. The PPO Fee schedule is also available online, in the "Documents & Dentist Handbook" section of your dentist account.
Detailed Dentist Snapshot (DDS Report)
We've made it easy for you to access the reporting you want. Check out the "Dentist Snapshot Report" in the "Reporting" section in your online dentist account. In this report you'll find:
- all procedure codes submitted within the selected reporting period
- your most commonly submitted fee for each procedure and the allowed Premier and PPO amounts
- your percentage of Premier and PPO patients (regardless of your participation status)
- your number of claims submitted and the percent that were submitted electronically
- direct deposit enrollment details
- your top denied codes and explanation
- the number of calls made by your office to us and the purpose of the calls
- patient trends in your practice
- the top Premier and PPO groups that make up your patient base