It’s surprisingly easy to make melt-in-your-mouth salmon that’s perfectly seasoned for maximum flavor.
Salmon is packed with nutrients that are great for your smile. It’s high in phosphorus, calcium and vitamin D to protect and strengthen your tooth enamel. Salmon has even been linked to lowering risks for gum disease and cancer.
- 1 salmon fillet (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons Old Bay® or seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Coat a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and drizzle with half of the olive oil.
- Put salmon on the foil or parchment paper and drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Divide butter into thin pats and place 3 to 4 pieces on salmon.
- Bake 13 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.