Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe
This tasty, quick-to-prepare comfort food is as easy as it is cheesy! The calcium and phosphates in the cheese help put minerals back in your teeth and rebuild enamel while the fiber-rich broccoli is full of vitamin C to strengthen your gums.
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10.5 ounce each) condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place chicken breasts in large baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper over chicken.
- Spread broccoli florets on top.
- Pour broccoli cheese soup over chicken and broccoli, covering evenly.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is cooked to 165 F.