Dark chocolate strawberry bark
Sounds indulgent, right? Well, it certainly tastes indulgent. But surprise! This delicious, chocolaty, easy-to-make dessert is full of ingredients that are good for your smile:
- Greek yogurt is packed with calcium for strong teeth.
- Dark chocolate (70% cocoa content or more) is full of antioxidants to help protect against oral diseases
- Strawberries are a good source of vitamin C for strong gums.
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir yogurt, honey, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle strawberries and chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
- Freeze at least three hours.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!