Easy broccoli, cheese and egg muffins
Here’s a nutritious treat that your kids will find fun and tasty to eat on-the-go. Not only do the cheese and broccoli provide teeth-strengthening calcium, but the eggs are packed with vitamin D that’s vital for strong teeth.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, soy or almond milk
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add broccoli to the muffin tin.
- Whisk eggs, milk, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread egg mixture evenly into the muffin tin, filling each spot about 3/4 full.
- Top each muffin with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.