Easy grilled chicken with homemade dry rub
This perfect blend of spices adds a new level of flavor! Grilled chicken breast is rich in protein and phosphorus for strong teeth. Unlike barbecue sauces, this dry rub recipe enhances the taste without adding cavity-causing sugar.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat of about 375 F to 400 F.
- Mix spices and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Grill each side of the chicken for 4 to 7 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165 F.
- Remove chicken breasts from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.